OED works to advance the business prosperity of Ozaukee County, collaborating with community, regional, and business partners, ensuring a growing and diversified Ozaukee County economy.
ESTABLISH & EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS
Ozaukee County is an ideal location for your business, located just north of Milwaukee and conveniently linked through the I-43 Corridor, Ozaukee County offers all the features that your business is looking for: an educated skilled workforce, an excellent quality of life, and a business- friendly attitude within our communities. It is these advantages that have convinced so many businesses to choose Ozaukee County. Ozaukee Economic Development can serve as your one stop shop as you look to locate or expand here. Our number one goal is to make the process easy and simple.
- Offer programs and services that meet targeted economic needs of the Ozaukee Community
- Serve as a an information clearinghouse
- Provide local information on financial options through local government or state programs
- Identify business and community needs
- Develop programs that meet identified business and community needs
- Workforce programs
- Educational programs
- Business planning programs
- Outreach programs
- Leadership programs
- Increase awareness of OED and its programs and services to assist local businesses